“The Peter Gilgan Foundation supports registered charities that improve life opportunities for children and families, as well as those that advance market-based solutions for global humanitarian and environmental concerns.”
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Mutual Respect: We approach our work with humility and a desire to view all our relationships as true partnerships.
- Sustainability: We strive to balance economic, environmental, and social needs (“triple bottom line”) in what we do and in how we do it.
- Responsibility: We believe it is our responsibility to use our resources for the benefit of others.
- Effectiveness: We hold ourselves and our grantees and partners to the highest standards of excellence in achieving tangible, meaningful results.
- Leadership: We aspire to motivate and engage others toward achieving a shared vision.
- Opportunity: We believe everyone, regardless of birth or circumstance, should have the best opportunities for success in life.
To learn about the complete funding guidelines and how to apply, please click here